Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81 Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81

"YOU FEEL AN OVERWHELMING DREAD."

"YOU BURY THE KNIFE INTO THE CREATURE'S SKULL, CAUSING IT TO RETREAT BACK INTO THE SHADOWS."

Feels exactly like a classic ZX81 game. Nice job on the port!

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Why are you reading this review when you can be purchasing the glorious full version of Super Chibi Knight on Steam!? Go support it now, you fool! Do it before they run out of copies of the game! Don't do any research that last part... just take my word for it and believe that it can happen.

BoMToons responds:

Yes, limited time offer, supplies are running out, get it while it's hawt!

Fist Puncher: SoO Fist Puncher: SoO

I just killed Stabby, and now I'm feeling punch drunk. Get it!? PUNCH drunk!?!? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDSFL;KJASDF;KLJADSF!!@!!

PestoForce responds:

OK Soda Popinsky...

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

Prepare to be FALCOWNED%u2122!

Video Falconry is an amazing feat in Flash gaming and sets the bar even higher. I'm amazed a game this technologically advanced was even able to be ported over to Flash. George Plimpton would be proud.

This game has FALCOWNED my heart. <3

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

OH HI, AWESOME GAME.

The Room is one of the most important films in history. It is the Citizen Kane of our generation, and I now thank you Tom, Johnny, and Chris for paying homage to it in such a way that the intense social commentary of Tommy Wiseau's original vision remains intact.

I'm sure Tommy Wiseau would be proud of this, if he understood what a web game was... or what any game is... or what speaking and acting like a human being is. Either way, you've made all of us proud.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Tremerz Tremerz

KEVIN BACON?

KEVIN BACON loves the little details in this game, such as the hat blowing away to reveal the old dead guy. KEVIN BACON approves!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

OK GOOD.

A breathtaking challenge like the world has never seen before. Great work Liu Bao!

The Insanity Box The Insanity Box

This clearly had a LOT of work put into it!

100 different challenges in this game with plenty of fantastic artwork as we've all come to expect from Pox. Give it a chance and you'll see just how much work went into it.

Furthermore, give this game the front page attention it truly deserves!

poxpower responds:

Woah there, you expect me to play SOME OF THE GAME before voting/reviewing it?
Holy shit, you're a madman!

Mini Putt Mini Putt

Golf has never been fun...

Until now. Nice work, very addictive too.

Super Mario X Multiplayer Super Mario X Multiplayer

Nice work for a Mario game.

Some bugs in some parts, but overall a good solid effort. I've been doing NES game style parodies for a while, and I know how hard it can be to do this sort of thing. I do agree that there should be a 1-player version, perhaps you vs. the computer. Keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing future material from you.