Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Madness #10 deserves a perfect 10.

Krinkels put his blood, sweat & tears into this. Actually, I think he put a lil' too much blood into this. He's looking kind of pale now that Madness Combat 10 is completed. We've gotta save him!

ANNOUNCING THE 2011 KRINKELS BLOOD DRIVE!
DONATE YOUR BLOOD TO KRINKELS!
IT'S THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

Krinkels responds:

OH, YOU.

:DDDD

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

YO FATSATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ZEE HELL ARE YOU? TRIED EMAILING YOU 'N EVERYTHING! I SEE YOU STILL POST REVIEWS ON HERE ALL THE TIME, SO WHAT'S UP??? WRITE BACK!!!

Battle for the Portal Pt3 Battle for the Portal Pt3

Damned nice.

I really enjoyed the first 3 movies, but there's something missing. Admist these huge battles, how could you possibly leave out such ferocious fighters such as Alien Hominid, Domo-Kun, and Pico? I hope they'll be making appearances in part 4. Just imagine the chaos all 3 of them could bring to the mix!

Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81 Gridrunner Ghoul ZX81

"YOU FEEL AN OVERWHELMING DREAD."

"YOU BURY THE KNIFE INTO THE CREATURE'S SKULL, CAUSING IT TO RETREAT BACK INTO THE SHADOWS."

Feels exactly like a classic ZX81 game. Nice job on the port!

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Why are you reading this review when you can be purchasing the glorious full version of Super Chibi Knight on Steam!? Go support it now, you fool! Do it before they run out of copies of the game! Don't do any research that last part... just take my word for it and believe that it can happen.

BoMToons responds:

Yes, limited time offer, supplies are running out, get it while it's hawt!

Fist Puncher: SoO Fist Puncher: SoO

I just killed Stabby, and now I'm feeling punch drunk. Get it!? PUNCH drunk!?!? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHDSFL;KJASDF;KLJADSF!!@!!

PestoForce responds:

OK Soda Popinsky...

Sugar-Coated Candy Sugar-Coated Candy

Hey Shinsukelto! I really love this chiptune - nice work! I sent you a PM about using it in some of my videos.

Gay User Party Gay User Party

I may not have light brown hair, but green *is* my favorite color, so thumbs up, I say! THUMBS UP!

(thanks for including me, ol' chum!)

deathink responds:

How could I not?

Abobo vs NES world Abobo vs NES world

Abobo would definitely approve of this artwork. Of course, he'd show his approval by caving in your face with his fists, but that's just how he shows affection for things. Well done and thanks for paying tribute to our game with some seriously nifty pixel art!

ionrayner responds:

Thanks a lot, Mr. Mockery! Your appreciation (and Abobo's too) means a lot to me, you guys are very welcome!

ContrAbobo ContrAbobo

TheRainbowZilla - you've done Abobo a great justice with this badass piece of artwork... and it's a good thing too, because Abobo will mash you into bloody pieces if he doesn't approve of artwork made in tribute to him. Great work on the Contrabobo box, for it is worth of a real NES game! Thanks for creating it!

deathink responds:

Thanks Mock ((gives the secret pixel hand shake))